Deliveries seem to be back normal at this time.
What Can you do?
We recommend upgrading your order to DPD Local but remember they will be carrying additional parcels and may not deliver next day. Our advice is to allow 2-3 days and check with them using the tracking reference sent on your receipt.
Where is my Order?
All orders should have the tracking reference on the bottom of the receipt.
- DPD Local is a fully trackable service. DPD Local Order can be tracked here.
- Royal Mail is NOT trackable but a status of “An update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item” means it is in their system and its on its way to you. Royal Mail can be tracked here.
My order hasn’t arrived
At this time we don’t know how long it will take to deliver but it may be up to 30 days. If it hasn’t arrived by then, we will consider it lost, so follow the “Non- Delivery” section below.
- The UK is no longer in the EU & your order needs to pass through customs in your country.
- We will REMOVE UK VAT from your order but you will need to liaise with customs in your country, usually online, to pay any fees & duty due or enquire at your local post office using the tracking number.
- We can ONLY guarantee to get your order to Customs. They will then contact you. We have no control over the shipment from that point & cannot accept liability for non-delivery, therefore its VERY important that you have checked your receipt for:-
(i) The address is correctly formatted and contains your apartment/house number as well as your name etc.
(ii) You have provided a LOCAL phone number as they will need to contact you.
(iii) Your email address is correct.
Important: Orders returned because of the failure of any the above, will ONLY be refunded for any saleable items returned LESS the cost of transport.
YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE CAN USUALLY HELP YOU IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS BUT DESCRIBE THE PRODUCT AS A NATURAL ANTIBACTERIAL MINERAL SOLUTION, NOT MEDICINE, AS THIS REQUIRES A LICENCE AND YOUR ORDER MAY BE DESTROYED.
Non-Delivery. What to do if your order hasn’t arrived
We MUST know within 14 days if your order hasn’t arrived, so that we cant claim compensation for your loss.
We are sorry your order hasn’t arrived. The normally reliable postal services may be under pressure because of the pandemic/Xmas.
- Check your Order receipt. It will tell you the service you selected & the delivery timescale.
- Check the “Delivery Timescales” below to see when it is considered lost & if so, we will gladly replace it for you.
UK Shipping Services – Delivery 1-3 working days
- Royal Mail 48 (Untracked) – Untracked 2-3 days economy service.
- 1st Class (Untracked) – Untracked Next working day (Not Guaranteed)
- DPD Express – Trackable 1-2 days (Not Guaranteed)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery – Trackable Next working day (Guaranteed)
If you are expecting your order by Royal Mail and it hasn’t arrived, we would recommend you try the following.
Although the Postman is supposed to leave a calling card, many do not and we recommend you check the following as it will be the quickest way of resolving the problem. You will need some ID such as a driving licence.
- Check any safe place it may have been left. i.e. porch, garage, the recycling bin.
- Check it hasn’t been left with neighbours.
- Check with your local Post Office, as this is where parcels are returned to if they can’t be delivered.
- Contact us on 01460 281098 or [email protected] and we may be able to track it.
DPD Local – Express Delivery
- Most UK mainland orders over 2Kg are sent by DPD Express Delivery. This is usually a next working day tracked service but may take up to two days as its not a guaranteed service. See DPD Local Terms of Service for full details.
- The tracking number is on your Order Completion receipt.
- Highlands & Islands are sent by Royal Mail 1st class and may take longer.
See Delivery Timescales below for more information.
EU Shipping Services
All orders now need to pass through Customs. This will take extra time and add duty. Please ensure you are familiar with the customs procedures in your country as you need to import your order & see the EU Orders section above.
- EU Untracked (RM OLA) – Untracked economy service using “Royal Mail International Standard”, which is cheaper but can take longer to arrive.
- EU Tracked (RM OTC) – Tracked service using “Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed”, delivery is monitored & is usually quicker.
- EU Tracked (P2G) – Tracked courier service using DPD, Parcelforce, UPS, DHL, TNT etc.
Rest of the world – Delivery 5-7 working days
- ROW Tracked (RM OTC) – Tracked service using Royal Mail “International Tracked & Signed”
- ROW2 Tracked (RM OTC) – Tracked service using Royal Mail “International Tracked & Signed”
- ROW Tracked (P2G) – Tracked service using quality couriers such as FED Ex, UPS, DPD
- ROW2 Tracked (P2G) – Tracked service using quality couriers such as FED Ex, UPS, DPD
Royal Mail delivery is generally next day for 1st class and 2-3 days for our free inclusive service. These are AVERAGE delivery times and should not be relied upon. Always upgrade if your delivery is important.
Exceptions do occur at busy times of the year such as December and Easter and you are advised to upgrade to 1st class or Guaranteed Next Day service if the delivery is important.
Please refer to the Royal Mail table to the left and the link to their website for full details.
For non-delivery of an item, we will be happy to replace the item once the item has been considered lost. See the NON-DELIVERY section.
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 13:00 – is a WEEKDAY only service. They do deliver on Saturdays but only at their discretion (So it’s NOT guaranteed). The last pickup is Friday 15:00 and orders received after that will be sent Monday for Tuesday delivery. See Info here.
Most couriers are a tracked service and generally very reliable. Their delivery timescales can be viewed here. For all other couriers, please refer to their website for details. If you have provided an email or mobile tel number, you can track your order and amend delivery.
International Incidents – See here for useful Royal Mail International updates.
We are manufacturers, not just a website and take many telephone & email orders. All orders are processed through our online eCommerce system.
We work weekdays only & aim to process your order within 24 hours, although most orders are sent the same day. During periods of great demand, fulfilment times may be extended purely because of limited manufacturing capacity. We always prioritise existing clients over new clients during these times & reserve the right to remove all timescales.
We keep limited stock, as we want our product to be as fresh as possible when it arrives. Although the website is always open, we do not process orders at the weekends. We feel our staff work hard enough and we want them to enjoy their lives.
Generally, most orders are sent the same day but orders placed after 15:00 may not be processed until the following day. If you have an urgent order, we may be able to prioritise it for you by calling us.
Between October and March, product demand more than doubles and Monday’s are always extremely busy as we have to process all the weekend orders.
All codes are available through our newsletter. You have the opportunity to sign up at the checkout or by your order notification email.
For your security & privacy, credit card details are NOT stored on this website. When you are passed to the relevant merchant for payment, you will be on a secure encrypted page. This website is also encrypted using HTTPS.
We do NOT share customer details with any 3rd parties. Not at all. Never.
Our full policy can be viewed here
Our products have free UK mainland delivery included on orders over £15. This service is either with the Royal Mail 24/48 hour service for items under 2Kg or with DPD Local for all items over 2Kg. For Northern Ireland and Highlands & Islands, we use various well-known couriers from the selection below. All UK orders should be delivered within 7 working days. There may be a small charge for non-uk mainland orders, calculated at the checkout.
Cut off time for order deliveries Monday – Friday:- (We do not work weekends)
- DPD Local by 14:00
- Royal Mail by 16:00
Express Delivery (Mon-Fri) – DPD Local offer the best value Express (Tracked) service BUT because they pick up at 15:00, the cutoff time is 14:00 but if you ring us. we will try our hardest to get your order out, otherwise, it will be sent the next working day. Deliveries sent on a Friday should be delivered on Monday.
All Orders received after Friday 15:00 will be sent Monday. This includes all orders with postal upgrades.
All orders outside of the UK will have an additional postage charge automatically calculated depending on weight, destination & service selected. Certain countries require customs declarations which may slow down delivery.
We try to offer a choice of services:-
Economy – We no longer offer untracked economy services.
Tracked – Using a choice of Couriers, it should be delivered within 3-10 days. If you need it quicker, we can arrange this.
The website will approximate shipping charges but we reserve the right to update this charge if it is significantly different from the real cost. All orders will require customs clearance and may be delayed. We have no control over this and you must expect this delay as part of the service we provide.
Billing address – is the registered address of the payment method used.
Shipping Address – Where you want the order shipped to.
Royal Mail – You can have the parcel sent to a Royal Mail Post Office for collection. You will need ID as proof of identity.
DPD Local – Always give your registered home address. You will receive an email from DPD where you will have the option to have the parcel delivered to a collection point of your choice. You will need ID to collect this item.
Alternative addresses – Packages can be sent to friends and family. Please ensure they aware of the delivery.
We use automated software that will pass your shipping address to the relevant courier. It is your responsibility to ensure that this address is accurate & is in the correct format for your country of delivery. Because of the high cost of postage, any returned items will be refunded to the cost of the product but we will not include the postage cost as this is not reclaimable.
Fraud & Security
We reserve the right to refuse any order if we consider that an illegal act has been or may be committed.
Returns, Refund & Cancellation Policy
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have 14 days after receipt of the goods during which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a refund. You don’t need to give a reason to cancel your purchase but all items must be in a saleable condition with none of the seals broken.
You MUST notify us of your intent to return the item, so we can reopen the order and await the return. You can do this by email, “Contact Us” form or by phone.
Send to the address below, including your order number so we know whose account to credit. It may be a good idea to email us first so we can expect the package. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are returned to us in a saleable condition. Seals must not be broken on the bottles.
UK Colloidal Laboratories Ltd
Returns dept – Order ***** (Put your order number in here)
Unit K, Forest Enterprise Park,
Ashill, Ilminster TA19 9LP
Order line & Customer Services 01460 281098 or email [email protected]
Once received, we will refund your payment immediately BUT it may take your chosen bank 5-10 working days to process this refund. This is down to your choice of bank & their inability to process refunds quickly. Certain modern payment methods such as PayPal process these refunds instantaneously.
We issue special offer coupons in our newsletter from time to time. Coupons apply to normally priced products and cannot be used for sale or reduced items. We reserve the right to refuse a coupon if we feel it has been obtained in an underhand manner.
UK Colloidal Laboratories Ltd is a Limited company registered in England and Wales.
Company number: 6105386. VAT Registration 986 7426 58
UK Colloidal Laboratories Ltd
Unit K, Forest Enterprise Park,
Ashill, Ilminster TA19 9LP
Orderline & Customer Services 01460 281098
Email [email protected]